Baby Food & Snacks

Sort By:
Show:
Display: List Grid
  • Bellamy's Organic Alphabet Macaroni

    INGREDIENTS Organic wheaten semolina, organic durum flour, water, tomato, spinach, beetroot, mineral (iron). Total organic content = 97.6% Package Net 200g SERVICE SIZE  25g (60g cooked) 8 serves PREPARED AS 2 metric Tblspn dry cereal + 4 metric Tblspn (80mls) water MANUFACTURING Made in Au..
    HK$40 HK$58
  • Bellamy's Organic Apple Cinnamon Porridge 6M+125g

    INGREDIENTS Organic apple juice, organic grains (oats, rice, corn), organic cinnamon, mineral iron, vitamin C, herb. Total organic content = 99.85% Package Net 125g SERVICE SIZE  10g dry cereal (12 serves) PREPARED AS 2 metric Tblspn dry cereal + 4 metric Tblspn (80mls) water MANUFACTURING ..
    HK$40 HK$58
  • Bellamy's Organic Baby Rice 4M +125g

    INGREDIENTS Organic rice (brown and white)(98.6%), organic vegetable oil (1.2%), mineral iron, vitamin C, herb. Total organic ingredient = 99.8% Package Net 125g SERVICE SIZE  6.67g dry cereal (18 serves) PREPARED AS 2 metric Tblspn (6.67g) dry cereal + 4 metric Tblspn (80mls) water MANUFAC..
    HK$40 HK$58
  • Bellamy's Organic Brown Rice Pasta Stars 200g

    INGREDIENTS Organic brown rice flour (100%), water, vegetable gum (xanthan), mineral (iron) Package Net 200g SERVICE SIZE  25g (60g cooked) 8 serves PREPARED AS 2 metric Tblspn dry cereal + 4 metric Tblspn (80mls) water MANUFACTURING Made in Australia INFO Bellamy's Organic Pasta ..
    HK$40 HK$58
  • Bellamy's Organic Food Baby Porridge 5M+125g

    INGREDIENTS Organic grains (oats, corn)(83.2%), organic pear juice (16.6%), mineral (iron), vitamin C, herb. Total organic ingredient = 99.8% Package Net 125g SERVICE SIZE  10g dry cereal (12 serves) PREPARED AS 2 metric Tblspn dry cereal + 4 metric Tblspn (80mls) water MANUFACTURING Made i..
    HK$40 HK$58
  • Bellamy's Organic Milk Rusks Toothiepegs 100g

    INGREDIENTS Organic wheat flour, organic skim milk powder (2%), wheatgerm, yeast, salt, iron. Package Net 100g Per Serve 8g (12 serves per package) MANUFACTURING Made in Australia INFO Teething can be a stressful and painful time for babies when new teeth begin to cut through the gums. Our ..
    HK$40 HK$58
  • Bellamy's Organic Pineapple, Apple& Banana Snack

    INGREDIENTS Organic snap dried fruit (100%)(banana, apple, pineapple). PACKAGE Net 20g PER SERVE 10g (2 serves per package) MANUFACTURING Made in Australia INFO Our children are encouraged to include fruit every day as part of a healthy, well balanced diet and our Pineapple, Apple..
    HK$20 HK$30
  • Bellamy's Organic Spelt Macaroni 8M+200g

    INGREDIENTS Organic spelt, water, mineral (iron). Total organic content = 99% Package Net 200g SERVICE SIZE  25g (60g cooked) 8 serves PREPARED AS 2 metric Tblspn dry cereal + 4 metric Tblspn (80mls) water MANUFACTURING Made in Australia INFO Babies need energy to grow and pasta is a ..
    HK$40 HK$58
  • Bellamy's Organic Vegi Macaroni 8M+175g

    INGREDIENTS Organic wheaten semolina, organic durum, tomato, spinach, beetroot. Total organic content = 97.6% Package Net 170g PREPARED AS 25g (60g cooked) 8 serves MANUFACTURING Made in Australia INFO Pasta is a simple way to include high-energy food in your toddler's diet - which is e..
    HK$40 HK$58
  • Bellamy's Organics Pinkies Apple Banana & Pear 90g

    INGREDIENTS Organic fruit (apple, sultanas , apple juice, banana, pear juice)(80%), organic cereal (oats, rice, corn, mineral iron)(15%), organic vegetable oil, vitamin C, lecithin, herb, natural flavour. Total organic content 99.5% Package Net 90g Per Serve 15g (6 serves per package) MANUFACTURI..
    HK$40 HK$58
  • Bellamy's Organics Pinkies Apple Strawberry & Mango

    INGREDIENTS Organic fruit (apple, sultanas, apple juice, strawberry juice, mango)(80%), organic cereal (oats, rice, corn, mineral iron)(15%), organic vegetable oil, vitamin C, lecithin, herb, natural flavour. Total organic content 99.4% Package Net 90g Per Serve 15g MANUFACTURING Made in Australi..
    HK$40 HK$58
  • Bellamy's Organics Snack Pear Apple 20g

    INGREDIENTS Organic and biodynamic apples, organic and biodynamic pears. Total organic content = 100% Package Net 20g Per Serve 10g (2 serves per package) MANUFACTURING Made in Australia INFO Our children are encouraged to include fruit every day as part of a healthy, well balanced diet and..
    HK$20 HK$25
  • Bio Island Cod Liver + Fish Oil 90 Capsules

    INGREDIENTS Cod Liver Oil; fish oil; D-Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E 6.5IU) PACKAGE 90 capsule MANUFACTURING Made in Australia INFO DHA & EPA are essential omega-3 fatty acids, as the body cannot produce them and they therefore must be obtained through the diet. Vitamin A plays a role i..
    HK$160
  • Bio Island DHA 60 Capsules

    INGREDIENTS Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) enriched oil from microalgae Schizochytrium species PACKAGE 60 capsule MANUFACTURING Made in Australia INFO •Plays an essential role in the development of the brain, nervous system and vision during infancy. •Assists in maintenance of chole..
    HK$160
  • Bubs Sneaky Snacks Mango Banana & Apple 90g

    INGREDIENTS organic banana; organic apple; organic mango; organic quinoa flakes Package Net 90g MANUFACTURING Made in Australia INFO Organic Bubs Sneaky Snacks make a fun nourishing snack for active kids who seem to want to graze all day. Pop in the lunchbox, shake & slurp straight from ..
    HK$20 HK$30
  • Swisse Ultiboost Children's Smart Fish Oil

    INGREDIENTS Fish Oil PACKAGE 90 capsule MANUFACTURING Made in Australia INFO Swisse Ultiboost Children's Smart Fish Oil contains a premium source of omega-3 to help support a child's brain and eye development and help with learning and behaviour. ..
    HK$250